Omaha Love's Couples Q & A



In honor of Omaha Love’s 10 years in business this year, and the expansion of our sister company, Midwest Matchmaking, we thought this week’s blog should focus on all of ours and our client’s success stories, as without them we wouldn’t be where we are today - as a company, and as Omaha matchmakers.

Over the past month, we have compiled a list of responses from actual clients about their own personal love stories - how they fell in love, got engaged and what makes them different. Getting to read these happy accounts all over again warmed our hearts here at the Omaha Love office. We hope these are inspiring to you also, and serves as a reminder that love is plentiful, attainable, and could be just around the corner.

OL: When was the first moment you realized he/she was The One?

May 28th 2015. Our first date.

After our long conversations about what we were looking for in our future.

It was after a trip to South Dakota and Denver. It was a hard, tiring trip but we both came out of it without any issues. It was a kind of test and we passed with flying colors.

I knew he was the one when I realized that I could be myself around him and he felt like home to me. He's my best friend and we have a good time together no matter what we are doing.

OL: How did he/you propose?

At the place we met Stories 2 weeks to the day.

On the balcony at his apartment.

I took her to Billy's in Lincoln, which happened to be completely empty at the time also. After ordering, I got down on one knee and told her what she meant to me and then asked if she would marry me.

We met on our lunch break to watch the solar eclipse. While I was looking up at the complete eclipse, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

OL: What was the first thing (physical characteristic or otherwise) you noticed about each other?

Calm, smart and tall.

His genuine smile.

Her big eyes.

We were both physically attracted to each other right away. I was also attracted to his fun personality and felt comfortable around him right away.

OL: In what ways are you two similar, and in what ways are you different?

Same life goals, nature lovers.

We were both looking for the same things in life when we found each other. We are both into fitness and staying active. We are both family oriented, and social people. We like to cook together. He’s more optimistic, where I’m more pessimistic. He hates shopping (but what guy doesn’t), and I love it. He’s more patient, and I’m all about immediacy.

We both have goofy senses of humor, which is unique to ourselves. She's definitely a socialite and I am more the introvert.

We have the same family values, spiritual beliefs, sense of humor, and life goals. We have different political views, and I'm a planner but he is more of a free spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts